Saturday 10 November 2012

I Miss You

The quietness of my environment
Makes me feel like an orphan
For I miss you

I wish I could smell the sent of your perfume
Hear the sound of your breath
Feel the softness of your skin
Flow with the natural curves Designed on you

I miss the language we speak
When quiet

The acts of voluntary kindness
The humble spirit in you
Reminds me of the gift
I have in you

The night retreats
Are trips into longliness
For empty space on our bed
Reminds me of your absence

I miss our fights
For they remind me
Of our uniqueness

May you remain mine
Even in your absense
For I am yours
Even in my absence

1 comment:

  1. May I always treasure our best moments
    For they are like a castle
    They fortify or relationship

    May your potrait
    Always reming me
    Of the Africa Queen you are

    ReplyDelete