Monday 7 January 2013

LOVE Under Duress?

What happens in the mind of a man when he approaches a woman for a sexual relationship? Does he really always "love" her? What does he really mean by love? Can a woman allow a man to take her out just because he "likes" her? Can she accept it if a man says I want you for sex? Can a man be friends with a woman without "benefits"?

These are some questions we have to answer when attempting to understand the "psychology of a man" in relation to sex relationships.

The woman, by nature want to be "liked" or "loved" by a man. This is the case even when the man does not want to like/love.

In order for him to get what he really wants, he has to think like a poet and act like he means what he says to a woman. For example, when a man comes out direct and says, "I want you tonight for sex", he is highly likely to get a negative response. But if he uses words like; "you are the moon of my night", or "the sugar in my tea", or "you are the oxygen in my lungs". The man has been turned into a liar by this unrealistic demand or expectation from the woman.

When the moon goes

For the man who truelly means it when he says that the woman is the "moon of his night", it becomes difficult to accept that "darkness" caused by the absence of the "moon".

When we fail to notice that, when the moon in January "dies", darkness will follow. Then when February comes, it will bring with it another light.

It becomes a problen when we do not accept the fact that there is "an appointed" time for anything. A time of abundance and a time of lack.

How long should the times be? How long should the time of the "moon" be? How long should the the time of the "darkness" last? When should the next "moonlight" come? How long should the next moonlight last? How soon is soon enough?

2 comments:

  1. Mind-moving questions....I Think Love as an emotion is an "alive thing" but as an enterprise engaged in "turning" two "peoples" from two different "wombs" in to a lovely "Oness", it cannot escape doom.Due to western influence, our love-affair is a paranoid thing where the lover bombard the "loved one" with "who are you with??" "what are you doin??" "Do you miss me??"...and so on and so forth

    ReplyDelete
  2. PART B: LOVE Under Duress? (Mind-boggling Mind Games)

    Requesting you to get your number is reason enough to know that this is reason enough to find reason for me requesting for the same. By asking me to state the reason for my request is to try and move me away from my comfort zone. I know that you know the reason. For I am saying something without saying what I am expected to say. I am not ready to move until I am sure that I will not be rejected by the African beauty that you are.

    ReplyDelete