Monday 18 March 2013

Disturbed Sleep!

When I close my eyes
I wish to keep them closed
I wish to open them

I wish to keep them closed
For I fear reality
Reality of not having you close to me
For you are not here with me

How I wish to open them
For the hope to find you is with me
For I hope to search for you

Should I keep the light on?
Should I switch the light off?
When on
The reality is beyond comprehension
For I can see all corners of my bedroom but you

When off
The hope burns in me
The hope to seek for and find you
Will I find you?
Should I keep on searching?

These robs me of sleep
For the search for you takes forever

How long will the nightmare of not having you next to me last?

Each day that passes gives me hope
For I am a day towards seeing you
For yesterday is gone
Tommorrow brings hope

May the hope keep on burning
May I feel you in your absense
May you feel me in my absense
For this will pass
And we will be lost in our joy

No comments:

Post a Comment