Thursday 8 August 2013

Bed of Solitude

My bed
You have become a place of exile
Exile from my beloved
 
Each night is a journey
A journey through a jungle of my thoughts
 
My bed
You are too big for me
For you remind me of someone special
Should I cut you in halve?
 
I wish to come late to you
For I do not wish to be reminded of the absence of the one
 
Some nights are spent awake
For the reality is too much to bear
 
My solitude is my servitude
 
I am propelled by hope
Hope for the next day
Next day may bring the day to be with her
 
May the sleepless nights pay off
 
My struggle is over today
The morning has found me
It brings with it fuel for hope
For the sun raises from her direction
The sun rays or light passes over her first
 
The day begins with me ready and waiting
It must find me waiting
It must find me awake
I must receive the first light from upon her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment