Wednesday 18 June 2014

Seasons of Our Thoughts

Search for me in the stars and the moon, you will find me.     
For I can see you in the moon.
I can see you in the dark sky.
I can see you in the stars.
Search for me in the oceans.
I search and find you.
For I search enough.

Nights spent awake, with our spirits connected in thought.    
Scarred to fully articulate them.  
For fear of being a burden.   
Why do I protect you?
Why should I not protect you?

I fear my conversations with my self
In moments of myself.
The nights are a season of thoughts.
Seasons of joy.
Seasons of fear.                      
Seasons of what to hope for.
Seasons of seasoned prisons.

1 comment:

  1. Written by soul missing its soul mate. Written in a moment of solitude. Distance is a pain in the flesh of a lover.

    ReplyDelete