Tuesday 10 September 2013

Defuse the Deception

(Unbridled thoughts of A Pan-Africanist)

The REVOLUTION starts by defusing the deception based on the psychological front. the control is based on the agenda of creating in our minds the belief that theirs is THE way and it is the panacea for all or challenges and problems. Our strength lies in the realization by US that the slave mentality created by this agenda will only maintain and enhance our slave condition. They will come in the image of brother (your brother). Speak in the language of my brother, your brother. Act like the brother I should have and know. This is a trap the trap....in the name of my brother....and for my sake. I do not believe in a brotherhood of exploitation. I believe in a partnership of mutual understanding and benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment